Tuesday, January 10, 2012
For the first time, bloggers from the south got to meet and talk about fashion & passion.
The Blogger's Soiree SOUL hosted did not only expand the blogging scene in Davao, but it also gave each and everyone of us the opportunity to inspire and be inspired.
7 hours went by unnoticed,
and this is how we spent it in heels.
Placecards and invites Mimi (a.k.a. The Filipina Martha Stewart) made for all the bloggers.
Goodie Bag full of freebies!
Chocolatier, where we had our 'intimate' talk.
Farrah, the best blog directory & assistant one could ever have!
While waiting for Kyrie, the bloggers and I exchanged smiles and pouts w/the camera.
AND THE MOMENT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR....
Frenemies turned couple. lol
From Chocolatier to SOUL's store.
We can never live without SLRs.
The Styling challenge for the bloggers began and their peg? TWR. haha
Mia's fitting room looking like it was attacked by a flock sheep.
Aidx feeling the moment :))
With Janica, my reader who won a ticket to the Fashion show.
The SOUL team.
Still not used to taking photos with my readers. haha!
Shievar: my bold & fierce reader!
So these are their versions of TWR :)
Steph and Kyrie: winners of the styling challenge!
HAHAHA. Oh Aidx.
Pat & Aidx
Surprised with how many people went to the store and witnessed the challenge!
Group photo of us and half of the readers who dropped by.
Too bad some left early and dint get the chance to join this photo.
For those who didn't read the captions, let me put it simple how this day was spent :)
1. Started the day in Chocolatier with the SOUL team and the 7 bloggers we invited
x Introduced ourselves
x Shared experiences about fashion
x ate our heart's out to all the caloric food Mimi ordered
2. Headed to SOUL for the Styling Challenge where the bloggers were grouped by pair and asked to style their partner interpreting TWR's style and their own's. (50-50)
3. Had 45 mins to spare so I took advantage and greeted my readers who stopped by the store.
Took photos with them and chatted a bit about anything under the sun.
4. 45 mins after, we asked the bloggers to present and explain their outfits. Among the 3, the pair of Steph & Kyrie got my, Mimi's, Farrah's & Aidx's attention the most. GCs were given to them and of course to the other 2. Nobody left empty-handed. :)
5. It was 5:30 by then and we had 30 mins before the Abreeza Fashion Show. So, we spent it greeting the readers who came in late and of course, we posed, smiled & pouted infront of the camera!
Some had papers with them and asked for my signature. I was in awe! I told them Im no artista to give autographs! HAHA
But instead, I wrote them notes inspiring them to dream hard and follow what their hearts' desire.
6. Fashion show started but my camera was batt empty so Aidx and I shared his'. He took photos of models strutting themselves in the catwalk while I took the detail shots of their outfits.
Will grab his photos real soon!
Whew! This has got to be the longest post I ever did! haha
To everyone who came, thank you!
The Bloggers' Soiree was more than what we expected.
It was a success, and we have you all to thank to! :)
PS: This is the first of many more to come!
FOLLLOW ME @CHEYZMEISTER
- ► 2013 (93)
- NEW SUNGLASSES
- VDAY IS COMING!
- BORED AS HELL
- MEET THEM
- COKE+BENCH (PREVIEW)
- GREAT FINDS
- CASUAL VINTAGE
- TWR NEEDS A FAVOR
- SEQUINS & STUDS
- EDGE OF SEVENTEEN
- JANUARY PHOTO DIARY
- THE TOURIST
- SO! FAB SHOOT
- JANUARY GIFTS
- NEW ITEMS
- QUICK MEAL
- DAVAO DIARY 2
- TANGERINE LOCO
- SHOP NATIVE ACCESSORIES
- NATIVE DREAMS
- SCHOOL GIRL
- GOODY BAG
- TWR BLOGVERSARY GIVEAWAY
- TWR THANKS EVERYONE!
- BLOGGERS' SOIREE
- PHOTO DIARY: PROVINCE
- COLOR BURST
- ROCK ON
- BLOGGERS' SOIREE
- BUY 1 GET 1
- GOLDEN GLOW
- ▼ Jan (43)