Since we're still on the first month of 2013, I had this idea of making a Fashion Resolution List! I just thought maybe it's time for me to wear more sophisticated or matured clothes and perhaps veer away from too much prints, though I think this is quite impossible. haha Well there's no harm in trying, is there?
Anyway, so here's some I listed down. Let me know what you think! :)
1. wear more neutrals & soft tones (beige, old rose, brown, gray etc)
2. buy more tote bags (those that come with straps) and use it as an everyday bag
since slings usually strain my shoulder :(
3. invest more on mid-heels (like these Charles & Keith sandals I am wearing)
4. stick to solids and less on heavy prints
5. wear accessories with more golds than silver
How about you? What's your Fashion Resolution? Charles & Keith & I would love to know! The one with the best answer wins a 3,000 GC!